Is this lack of breath support (audio file) ?

Rate this topic

golab19

Hi everybody

First, sorry for my english ;)

I decided to write on this forum because I have a huge problem with my voice. I put some audio file's link below where I try to sing two Mccartney's song with soft voice (someone could describe it as neutral mode). And there is big pressure on high notes (out of tune, breathness etc). I can sing it loud but I don't want to.

I played regular gigs, weddings from about 12 years, where I have to shout in E1-G1 area. I'm rather tenor (You know it better ;) )so I know I have ability to sing higher.

So how could I learn to sing soft (at the beggining) higher than C1 or C#1 ?

http://w327.wrzuta.pl/audio/6qEGNypNtHx/songs

http://w327.wrzuta.pl/audio/8pMWSnt1Wjt/scale

best regards

golab19

Its not sounding bad. Relative pitch is working nice. But lack of support is obvious, and you are letting it open, its very airy during the whole thing. Also as you go up you learned to use a certain kind of tension in order to allow it, and that will need to be unlearned before you can have the control you want.

Your voice sounds light to me, but until you learn to ajust emission better Id rather not risk an opinion in this.

I recomend finding a good teacher and ajusting all the details slowly, its almost there.

Yeah, I supposed that

I'm going to have a lesson with teacher soon, but are there any home exercises for achieve freedom in highs?

I mean:d oes it help doing such a scales like this in my link, where I try not to push my voice going high but rather let it be airy?

regards

golab19