Video-Georgia On My Mind

• TMV World Legacy Member

Here is a little karaoke I had done that my wife recorded. The video is a bit dark though and kind of busy (dinner crowd). The mic had a bad connection and cuts out once.

My wife's poor video work. I have a couple more videos and one is Claptons "Running on Faith" but she sings along through the whole video while she is filming. Doh!!:D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vv47iw1lautqjuz/Georgia%20on%20my%20mind.AVI

Excellent, as usual, Tommy. The right song, the right voice, the right feel, which is most important of all.

The next round is on me. I hope you don't mind draught. Watching my budget, ya know.

Excellent, as usual, Tommy. The right song, the right voice, the right feel, which is most important of all.

The next round is on me. I hope you don't mind draught. Watching my budget, ya know.

Thanks

I don't drink liquor anymore....only beer so draught is fine. :D

• 2 weeks later...

There were some nerves when the song began but as the song progressed and you felt comfortable and relaxed, you sounded more like the recording you sent me. This is great! It's wonderful to be nervous, it's great to embrace it and let it help you put out the best performance you know you have within you. I also saw that people were dancing and drinking it all in ... that's when you know you have done it! :) Keep singing Tommy!

There were some nerves when the song began but as the song progressed and you felt comfortable and relaxed, you sounded more like the recording you sent me.

Thanks Michelle :)

Recording I sent you? There must be an imposter on the forum :D I never sent any recording. :/