Video-Running On Faith (Clapton) karaoke

• TMV World Legacy Member

Here is a clip of me doing an impromptu karaoke of Eric Clapton's "Running On Faith."

Somewhere around a minute or 1:10 into the song my wife, who is filming, starts singing along for the rest of the song. :D oops!

The woman at the bar to my left (I look at her every once and awhile) is holding a camera or smartphone and filming also. I don't know her.

I happened to wander down to that area just before going back to my room to sleep. I was at a club upstairs earlier. It was 12:30 am. I figured I'd sing a song and handed in my slip as someone else closed their song. I was called immediately and turns out I was the last singer. I closed the show. Just made it...lol

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtchg8q3nwxf6qo/Running%20on%20faith.AVI

• TMV World Legacy Member

Sheesh, Tommy, you are a "chick magnet." You had the women enraptured, not least of whom, was your wife. To inspire her to sing along with you. That's an entertainer, a singer, not just someone with some technical skills. As well as the rest of the crowd. They were relatively quiet, which means they were listening to you.

Well done. Not just because you sing it well but also because you are doing it in public with an audience who, for all they care, thinks a C5 is a model of mercedes-benz. They only know if it was good or not good. And it was good.

So, bravo.