metal Techniques

Rate this topic

scharth

Hello there,

i'm new in the forum and just have a question.

I'm triyng to find some exercices to enchance my technique with musics from bands like avenged sevenfond and other metal bands that use drive in the voice, there is any vídeo pratice or brochure that talk about that subject.

Tnks for any help

my best regards

it's very hard to find a teacher in rio de janeiro that use and teache this kind of technique with quality, there is a lot of "poser teachers" that actualy teach you another way to destroy your vocal cords. I'm a metal singer for about 5 years now and all the teachers that i know or that i search are another singers that learn in the hard way like me, and this is not the type of learning process that wanna follow in my actual phase

in Rio?

Impossible man. Im in São Paulo. Fala ae! hehe

Dá uma olhada no fórum de canto do cifraclub que o Leopold e o Chris já falaram de professores bons que estão na sua região velho. Mas use a busca antes pq lá a tolerância é quase zero haha. abços.

I'm in the process of developing exercises specially for rock vocals. Some of them are similar to what Robert Lunte and Jamie Vendera teach and some are new. You might want to check out Robert Lunte's Four Pillars program as he teaches distortion.