Critique my scream!!

• TMV World Legacy Member

I started screaming a few months ago and I started a youtube channel to post some covers, here's my last one, A single moment of sincerity by Asking Alexandria, tell me what you think =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR1jU9hc8qg

I'm speechless, as I suspect you will be also someday :D Just kidding. This isn't my style of music so I have no input sorry. I just couldn't pass up that joke.

I have no knowledge of this technique and like I said, not my thing man. But whatever it is you do it good!!! :D

Maybe someone else can help you. But really, I can't see how that could be good for any ones voice over time. There seems to be little room for error in technique.

Tommy, that's really funny haha.

There are lots of ways to scream and growl without any harm to the voice. Does it hurt when you do it?

I think the 'screams' are okay. My critique is that you sound generic, that's all. But that might be what you are going for. Every screamer I have met sounds very similar, I prefer a unique sounding scream.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it doesn't hurt at all. Also even though I know this technique I'm looking for more to get different sounds, and I'm not posting it because I'm just practicing nad it still does not soundas it should sound for me. Also thank you guys for taking the time to post and check my channel :D