"PILLARS" 2.5 HOLIDAY SPECIAL FROM TVS!

Rate this topic

Robert Lunte

• Administrator

A lot of you have been asking about the annual TVS Holiday Special... here you go guys! I hope this helps some of you get on board with what we are doing at TVS. This new version is the best yet with a lot of great new updates and the exciting new Training Media Interface", "TMI". Watch the video and read about the details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoxIbSzhBoE

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE:

http://tinyurl.com/TVSHOLIDAYSPECIAL

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY TMV WORLD FORUM MEMBERS!

• Administrator

BTW... any other voice teachers that would like to offer their holiday specials here, are welcome to do so. But it has to be a holiday special and you have to offer a savings to the members of this forum. NO ADVERTISEMENTS, with no benefit to the members... that sucks. If your going to market, offer people something special.

• Administrator

Thanks Halcyon... I look forward to seeing you again when I get back to the states...

In regards to my offer... Nobody should ever accuse me of not offering this platform for others. Everyone else has had an opportunity to discuss their services on this forum. I can assure you, there is NO other voice coach in the world that would make this offer to other teachers on their own forum.

Makes me realize...isn't this one of the only non-method-specific vocal forums ever? That is really why this forum rocks. Students come here for real answers and real input, not just confirmation of the belief system of the method they're already following. The truly passionate student should be both skeptical of everything and open to everything and always be seeking the truth. And this is a great place to come to open the mind, to seek to push past the limits your method has drilled into you, to realize that self-taught natural singers and trained hard-working singers can learn from each other, to seek real science, etc...

Amen. I have visited the other forums and they are each involved totally in the system from which that forum originates. One of those forums only grants full access if you are a paying customer of the system. And a number of members of those other forums come here, too. So, they get the best of their system there and everything else, here.

And from what I can see, except for the unusually slow day here, today, this forum gets far more traffic. More likely to get a response. Who knows what all that means? But I agree with you, this forum is biggest of it's kind, with the widest of lattitudes.

So, bravo to Robert, and of course, the tireless efforts of Adolph, as well as the benevolent administration of Bob.

I second or third that. Bravo to Robert for having the guts, the belief in his system and the love of his craft to alow and encourage others to discuss their own methods and techniques.

Thank Bob and Adolf for keeping everything running as smooth as possible.

• Administrator

THANKS GUYS... and yes, thanks always to Bob and Adolf and Dante and others... who are helping to moderate and keep this going... Im exhausted... sitting in Italy right now, taught 20 hours...

And yes, ... the open attitude here on the TMV World Forum is the main reason for its huge success... You have to be able to see past your nose to realize how to do this... you can't get lively debates when everyone is in agreement and patting each other on the back,,, while the moderators censor ideas from a competing product... forums just wont work that way, but some people don't get it.

• Administrator

A SINCERE THANK YOU to our esteemed founder, Robert Lunte. Without him, NONE OF THIS would be possible !!!

I also wish to THANK Ron who has noticed ---- SEVERAL TIMES, and MDEW for the kind comments !

It is truly an HONOR to be here on the Forum AND the Social Media Site.......

Respectfully,

Adolph

• Administrator

Let me just say something about Adolph Namlik... Apart from being one of the best friends that I have ever had... this web site... everything about it... not just the forum, but the social media site and other aspects of it would not be what it is today were it not for Adolph Namlik. He is one of a few silent heroes around here... and don't you guys forget it. He dedicates himself selflessly and endlessly to the quality of this service.

NO Adolph, the thanks goes out to you.

Just my luck just as I ordered it, you make this deal. :D

Small price to pay for a great system(a lot of the exercises are, dare I say...fun :D) now if I could just get some money for lessons...stupid bills.

Thank you Robert and Adolf(and everyone else who makes this site run) for the great system and site.