Jump to content

vocal trouble in Hollywood

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I am trying to find the right kind of help in Hollywood, for my condition. Can someone recommend a therapist/pathologist/coach?

My background: I'ma 34 year old male. Have been singing since I was 15, have had vocal training, had a recording/performing career until the past year or so.

Have run into some vocal trouble. Stroboscope reveals a sulcus vocalis, vocal bowing, and muscle weakness.

I can talk okay, but singing is problematic and I have a diminished upper and lower range. There is more to this story, but the long and short of it is, I need some re-training, with an emphasis on singing. Most speech pathologists I've encountered focus more on those with trouble talking.

Who do the pros see when they suffer vocal damage and the like? Can someone point me in the right direction? I couldn't give enough thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi - I'd be more than happy to consult with you, I see folks in Burbank (singing studio environment) and at Cedars-Sinai (outpatient clinic, takes insurance, just need your ENT to send a prescription.) Email me privately and we'll figure this out.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...