Thoughts on Sebastian Bach

Rate this topic

khammett1962

Just wandering what every ones thought on Sebastian Bach's vocal technique. I think he is a very good singer. I can't get enough of his voice. Actually he is one of the only vocalists I like hearing live better than on CD. I feel he has more soul live and just doesn't capture the same sound and feel on CDs as he does live.

Him doing this is the Moment from Jekyll & Hyde

Doing I remember you

I love this guy too. I think he might be a bit on the twangy/thin side for me, but he's a really cool vocalist. Not a huge fan of his broadway stuff though, from what I've heard, but give me some Quicksand Jesus and I'm happy.

The first two Skid Row albums are amazing. The guy was a God, back in the day. Everything after that is borderline terrible though, in my opinion. He blew out his voice, big time. He can still scream, but that thin, airy falsetto tone he sings with these days grates on me, big time. I saw him live a couple of years ago, and it was one of the worst shows I've ever been too. So many effects to cover up his flaws that is laughable. From ridiculously amazing to just plain ridiculous.