FORMANTS & HARMONICS IN SINGING PRESENTATION! BEST IN THE WORLD!

Rate this topic

Robert Lunte

• Administrator

A VIDEO PRESENTATION REGARDING FORMANTS, HARMONICS AND VOWEL MODIFICATION AND IT'S APPLICATION TO SINGING

WATCH VIDEO SAMPLE HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAR_Z9WUE2U

Take A Private Lesson with world renown voice coach and partner of TVS, John Henny, from John Henny Vocal Studios. John explains in common, easy to understand language, all the details you need to know about formants and harmonics in the human voice. John also expands his presentation and provides a explanation of why this is important for singers and how to apply this knowledge to your vocal training for world-class results!

This content is a approximately a 1.5 hour lesson. It is absolutely one of the best presentations on the acoustics of singing currently published in the world today. Never before has anyone produced a presentation that is this easy to understand regarding human acoustics. John Henny has created a powerful piece of content with this video lesson and we are proud to bring this knowledge to you.

NOW, in partnership with The Vocalist Studio, you can finally learn about formants and harmonics in singing in a way that makes it easy to understand and is relevant to helping you to sing better. We invite you to enjoy and get smart about singing!

TO PURCHASE THE COMPLETE 1.5 HOUR PRESENTATION, GO TO THIS LINK:

www.thevocaliststudiostore.com/?AffId=41

CLICK ON: "SPECIAL DEALS!"

CLICK ON: "FORMANT & HARMONICS IN SINGING PRESENTATION"

Respectfully,

Robert Lunte & John Henny

www.JohnHenny.com

www.TheVocalistStudio.com

I can vouch on this product.

I purchased it several weeks ago, and to me it was worth every penny. This was THE missing ingredient for me, the cherry on top of my cake, so to speak.

Prior to this I just couldn't grasp all the written chatter on here about "Formant this, and harmonic that", but I kinda understood it was important and very valuable to understand.

This definitely cleared everything up for me, and while it takes time and practice to get used to it implement this stuff, it has taken my singing not to a whole other world, but to a whole other galaxy.

If you think you may need this program, you probably do.

Does he basically cover the stuff in Steve Fraser's articles or is there a lot more to it? I think I understand formants really well, including how they are involved in bridging, but I never know what I could be missing...

I read Steven's articles a while ago but must admit I didn't really get it. I'm not very good at reading about and truly understanding technical terms and subjects (not just about singing, I mean just about anything), I'm more like "Show me exactly how it's done, and I'll do the rest", I'm basically the type who the "so and so For Dummies" books and articles are written for.

Anyway, in the video program all the technical terms are of course brought up, but are explained in such language where everyone (who wants to) can understand.

It isn't exactly fancy looking with the graphics or anything, but the explanations are crystal clear.

Besides that there's a bonus video that tells you how to implement all of this on actual singing, how to shape your vocal tract correctly and how to bridge consistently, vowel mods etc.

It has really taken my singing to a different level once I started practicing. The bridging is soooo much smoother and high notes have never been this easy, being loud and super resonant now feels like a breeze and my overall tone improved so much to a point I can hardly believe it happened so quickly with so few tweaks.

I'm still working daily to get this burned into my muscle memory and also to learn how to control the formants as it's so different than how I was singing before.

I'm not getting any $$ for writing this glowing review, but this was a true revelation for me

Does he give any specific exercises or a practice plan to accomplish these things?

No, there are no specific exercises/scales. What you do get are specific instructions on how to properly shape your vocal tract in order to highlight your desired formants, when your larynx needs to go up/down in order to accomplish desired sounds, in depth vowel mods etc. Everything is explained and laid out for you to start practicing whether in scales or in songs.

No, there are no specific exercises/scales. What you do get are specific instructions on how to properly shape your vocal tract in order to highlight your desired formants, when your larynx needs to go up/down in order to accomplish desired sounds, in depth vowel mods etc. Everything is explained and laid out for you to start practicing whether in scales or in songs.

The video presentation itself has all of these things? Does he give audio and visual examples?

Its just a slide presentation with voice overs and visuals... there are no vocal examples.

Even so, from the testimonials given here it seems like it is very much worth looking into.

Thank you for letting us know about it.