Been Singing For Years And Getting Nowhere (Seether - Fine Again)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Dude, you have a lot of good stuff going on here. Obviously, you sing into your "mask"- which is awesome. You have a good buzz goin on. Your tone sounds great. I think you should work in your vowels a bit - might help you get what you're looking for . But, I'm not really sure what you're looking for lol.

www.drop-head.com

Dude, you have a lot of good stuff going on here. Obviously, you sing into your "mask"- which is awesome. You have a good buzz goin on. Your tone sounds great. I think you should work in your vowels a bit - might help you get what you're looking for . But, I'm not really sure what you're looking for lol.

For some reason it all sounds really bad to me? Is it all out-of-tune? And more specifically I just can't hit those high notes. I got lucky once in that recording with a high note, but that's a rare occasion! lol

What is your warm up / work out routine?

I use a Warm-Up from Eric Arcenaux

Forceful Shh's

Lip Roll Scales

La Ga, Ta La, Ya Ya with Relaxed Jaw

Reflecting a bit on this, maybe because what I really want is powerful high vocals (rock style) and Eric seems to lean towards a light controlled head voice, I might have been following the wrong teacher!

Maybe. It's best to pick a coach / teacher that can do what you want to do.

Have you come across some teachers who do this rock singing style that I'm looking for? Maybe even a video on youtube?