How do i get right into vocal training

Rate this topic

Sugar

I'm not interested in reading music. Just looking for techniques/exercises/thing to be mindful of for singing.

Youtube videos would be good, or just something reading. I have inattentive problems and like things stripped down to their essentials.

Thanks. :)

I'm not interested in reading music. Just looking for techniques/exercises/thing to be mindful of for singing.

Youtube videos would be good, or just something reading. I have inattentive problems and like things stripped down to their essentials.

Thanks. :)

Perfect candidate for my redneck mantra.

Motion, when necessary, in the abs.

Note in the head.

Nothing in the throat, ever, amen.

That almost reads like a haiku, now that I think of it.

:)

Your "inattentive problems" are what you need to overcome. Singing is not an "app" you can download in your phone while you microwave a hot pocket. Pick some exercises, and then, here's the hard part - practice them.

It involves changing your mind. You, and you alone, have to decide that practicing singing is more important than xbox, more important than updating your facebook from your iphone. Turn every thing off except for whatever sound files of exercises you need to be doing.

You don't expect to be able to play golf or any sport just by watching it. Same with singing. If that's too much "work," sorry about your bad luck.

Get cracking and realize that you will always be learning. I was singing back when rock music meant banging on rocks. And I learn something new every day.

I've got adhd, and I like things compacted down. I'm a guitarist and i don't use iphones, or xbox. I just want a few lessons to keep myself from destroying my voice, and potentially improve it some. I"m sure there is a lot to study, i just want to be somewhat capable.

I've taught students that were diagnosed adhd. I think they were misdiagnosed. More often than not, they were faster learners than other schoolmates and got labeled as adhd because they could not hold themselves back with the other classmates.

Usually, when I taught them at their own pace, they learned stuff quite easily and quickly. Sure, that's unfair to others. Life is unfair.

Anyway. Check out youtube. Just type how to sing. There's a lot of crap out there but there's some good stuff. A few teachers who give away some of the basics are Robert Lunte, Kevin Richards, Daniel Formica.

I'm an adult and ive not been misdiagnosed. I do fine with learning as long especially it's something i'm interested in and it's presented in a way that works for me. There is a wide spetrum of how adhd effects different people.

I'll check those names out. Cheers.