Please criticize me!

• TMV World Legacy Member

One thing I noticed is your words are not clear enough- work on pronunciation.-Also you tend to raise your chin as you go for higher notes- this is not helping you with higher notes. Try keeping your head more stable. Also- figure out where to breathe. best thing for you is find private teacher if you can though Good Luck

• TMV World Legacy Member

It's nice to know someone else from Honduras. I worked with a fellow who was from there. He left there during the civil war in the 80's and immigrated to America. It was neat to hear him speak spanish with my mexican co-workers because I could hear the difference in accent. He sounded vaguely european, compared the quicker, shorter vowels of mexican spanish. Me, I know some Tex-Mex (spanish for gringos, just enough to get myself in trouble.) But I digress.

I like the song, I like the feel and emotion you put into it.

You are off pitch, here and there, especially on the lowest notes. It could be a matter of lack of training, or that you are singing too low for your voice. Your pitch stability improves some as you went higher.

Gogo has some good advice.

Also, the guitar is out of tune, which can throw you off. Ive been there, done that.

Most times, when you are off-pitch, it is because you have not heard the note or visualized it before you sing. Very few people are actually tone-deaf and you are not tone-deaf.

Learn to slow your breath exhale when you sing. Breathe in or inhale by relaxing the belly. Control the exhale when you sing. It may or may not help with pitch issues. Too much air and you will blow too hard and the folds will not maintain the proper tension to make the note. This will help your endurance in singing. I'm not a teacher of voice but what you feel is important. So, in the higher notes where you are on pitch, remember what that felt like and look for that feeling at the lower notes. Or, raise the key of the song.