Cody raps Otherside by Mackelmore.

• TMV World Legacy Member

So I just now realized that the post showed who posted it next to the title so I won't by Codyknight22 this time. So this is me rapping Otherside by Mackelmore ft: Fences. A little bit of singing so some feedback on that as well please. But I'm open to criticism as always.

Thanks,

Codyknight22

So I just now realized that the post showed who posted it next to the title so I won't by Codyknight22 this time. So this is me rapping Otherside by Mackelmore ft: Fences. A little bit of singing so some feedback on that as well please. But I'm open to criticism as always.

Thanks,

Codyknight22

Did you decide to do it all text?

Everytime I screw up a video (because this maybe the 3 or 4th time I've done so) people either forget about it or think here's no video (my opinion, I have no idea what you think). So just something refresh it and to let remind people about this. Thanks.

Forgive me if I'm being a little bit inpatient, but I'm still waiting for a critiquing reply. Is my raping just perfect? IF not please critique me.

You're both an inpatient and a rapist? Your life goals need to be evaluated.

- I couldn't resist, those are two typos that cannot be made.:lol:

Sorry Cody, I did listen to your Rap. I just do not know what makes Raping good or bad.

I can tell you that you sounded more confident in the rapping part. Whether a person is rapping or singing or acting he must be believable. That means know the words, don't read them. Know the story that you are telling.

Good Luck.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."