Feedback Free falling cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

I have played quite alot of music over the past years but singing is fairly new to me.

Cant afford a vocal coach so feedback would be highly appretiated

im mostly looking for tips and tricks to improve my singing what i should focus on and so on

sorry about the poor recording quality

Thanks in advance

-Kongra

:) Sounds pretty good. Judging from the comments on the soundcloud page other people like it too.

One bit of advice or suggestion, On the Freee.....eeee you tend to add a little too much air. It comes out as

Freeee.... Heeee Fallin'. Try to hit that with a steady EEE.

I have the same trouble at times and it was pointed out to me.

Keep singing it sounds good.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

:) Sounds pretty good. Judging from the comments on the soundcloud page other people like it too.

One bit of advice or suggestion, On the Freee.....eeee you tend to add a little too much air. It comes out as

Freeee.... Heeee Fallin'. Try to hit that with a steady EEE.

I have the same trouble at times and it was pointed out to me.

Keep singing it sounds good.

Your absolutely right

i have noticed but didnt really know what to do about it

It feels alot easyer to hit the note rather then glideing to it now with the steady E

I feel like when i sing lower tones i tend to lose some stability on the tone aswell as the power

how do i go about this problem ?

Thanks a bunch and if you have anything else you would like to point out please do so

People think that when you sing lower tones you do not need as much support as you do when you sing higher notes but when you sing a not lower than comfortable range you need to add that support just like you do for higher notes.

Hope this helps. I am not a teacher just another singer who is also working on weeknesses.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

I like the cover, I like the meter of the song. You could scale back on the tone through the nose. let the note come of the mouth, rather than past the nostril hairs. Just a personal preference of mine. I know it's popular these days for singers to sing through the nose, especially in R & B type of songs.

But I don't have any technical advice to offer.

And I think you and I are neck and neck for crappy recording quality. So, welome to the club, in that respect.

:)