I have officially heard it all now...

Rate this topic

Billy Budapest

They used some of these techniques to repair Adele's voice.

This seems like a joke but to the modern vocalist... tis instrumental ;) HAHAH ! no seriously thanks for sharing... I'll let you guys know how this works out hahaha.

It's important to note that the vibrator vibrates at 110 to 120 hertz... close to the human voice.

This man is genius... its funny how singers find benefits for the weirdest things. I'm getting one LOOL.

I also agree that there are benefits to massaging the neck with some type of vibrator. Unfortunately there were more underlying subliminal messages in that video than instructions of actual use of the product for voice therapy.

Tbh I think the video is great. He explains that applying the vibrator of a specific frequency at different pressure points improves the quality of phonation.

I will actually try this out and post my review! HAH.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2296958/A-sex-toy-help-hit-high-notes-Study-finds-vibrator-improve-vocal-range-singers.html

A little more info there. But imo this technique might be better than titze's straw. The brand that he used and everything is all there... its 60-100 bucks but it's worth a shot for singers who feel a lot of tension.

Lol I wouldn't trust the study, if it works lets find out!

EVERYONE, let us all visit the nearest love shop LOL!

when i had my polyp, i ran a body massager all around my neck and larynx with the hope i could make the vocal folds buzz and melt away the polyp.

but it's funny, i cannot touch the front of my larynx with my finger. it bothers me to touch it there.

when i had my polyp, i ran a body massager all around my neck and larynx with the hope i could make the vocal folds buzz and melt away the polyp.

but it's funny, i cannot touch the front of my larynx with my finger. it bothers me to touch it there.

I did the same thing a few years ago, but not for any therapeutic purpose. Just for the heck of it. This massager wasn't battery operated, either. It plugged into the wall. Very powerful.

Anyway, I placed it on my larynx and had to do a mad dash to the bathroom afterward out of fear I was going to regurgitate my dinner.

I did the same thing a few years ago, but not for any therapeutic purpose. Just for the heck of it. This massager wasn't battery operated, either. It plugged into the wall. Very powerful.

Anyway, I placed it on my larynx and had to do a mad dash to the bathroom afterward out of fear I was going to regurgitate my dinner.

That presented an image that will take me a while to get rid of.

gee, thanks, Validar ....

• 6 months later...

I would put it on a low setting at first. I do not think that how many vibrations per second would really matter all that much other than too fast and strong may cause more problems.

Basically what you are doing is relieving a natural tension in your throat muscles not doing a rigorous exercise with it.

Let us know if it actually helps. :)