I got a little time

• TMV World Legacy Member

I named it that because I got 4, yes count them 4, videos. I just went all out because I feel as if I've done as much as I can do on my own without help. My dogs still can't talk so I turned to you guys. I had to get going with a rap song so here's the rap song I feel as if I can deliver with the most intensity as I have done in the shower, here's Wing$ by Macklemore: :

The next song I picked for higher pitched. I would really love the most tips here so this is Breakeven by the script: :

The next song I picked because it doesn't involve the notes that some other songs do but I absolutely love this song and think that it'll be considered a classic. Hey their Delilah:

And finally the song I have litterally been singing since it came out however long ago that was. Unwritten by Natasha Bedinigfield:

The other reason I'm doing this is that a show called The Voice is going on right now which is a singing competition but I think focuses on vocals more than shows like idol do. Well next year I'll be eligible {age wise} for the show and you have to be "good" to get to the blind auditions. Does anyone think I qualify for "good," or at least have potential to be good?

I don't mean to drag on this much so thank you for any potential feedback that you may give.

Thank you again for tolerating me,

Codyknight22

Hey man, I'm sure this has been said before but you really need to get a bit louder, it sounds like you're holding back. the volume should be the same as a clear calling voice (not shouting) like if you were calling to someone .... 'hey you over there' type thing. You need to work on your pitch too/ I would suggest going back to basics a little bit and work on simple vowel scales, work the main vowels Eh, EE, Ah, Oh, ooh and then apply this to your singing if you can. Try and keep your head still :D looking straight infront of you, not to the side or down. Hope this helps. You certainly are trying hard so keep up the good work

Professional vocalist in Devon, England. Here's the link to my website: [url=http://www.ginaellenvocalist.co.uk/]professional vocalist in Devon[/url]
[url=https://soundcloud.com/gina-ellen]My soundcloud[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

@Gina

Sorry it's taken so long to reply. You probably won't see this but my Internet has been down now for quite a while so this is the first chance to post this. Yes I have been told to raise my volume and will I? NO! Well yes I will but I should probably stop recording at night. I have no idea why but hearing to go back to the basics is comforting do thank you for that.

Thanks again and I hope to improve.