LOTR - Enya - live by Elena House

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi guys.

Here is my live recording of Enya's song "May it Be" from the first "Lord of the Rings" movie "Fellowship of the Ring". It is from my concert in Switzerland with Thomas Hienz World Music. They got three outfits for me to wear through the concert and this one is definitely my favorite. :)

www.elenahouseonline.com

• Administrator

PHENOMENAL, as ALWAYS, Elena !!!

Yes, I DID see your comment awhile ago about my being "supportive" :) You can ALWAYS count on THAT :cool:

I wanted to reply at that time, but it was an extremely "pressing" day.... Just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget :)

Hope all is well with you and your family ! Oh yes..... I will always remember that phone conversation SO LONG AGO :)

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

Well done, Elena. Always do what you do.

I have but one favor to ask. When you decide to record an album of art songs and selections, allow me the chance to buy an autographed copy. For I think you will be the next generation's Sarah. From me, that is the greatest compliment I can give. For Sarah is my favorite voice.

It is the duty of every human to conserve and preserve beauty in all of its forms, including the art of song. I think you have a voice suited for more than opera. You need to be the next Sarah.

I've been an Enya fan for about 20 years. I love her songwriting, and she has an impeccable sense of melody. So, my clicking on this was inevitable. You did this as well as expected.

Perhaps you could cover this one day? This is one of my all time favorites of hers.

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Adolph. I will always remember your calls to my family and that we share more than music.

Ron. I plan love Sarah's voice but I really love the extravagance of her costumes in her concerts. I can see me in some of those amazing dresses. :)

Validar. Enya has such a great haunting voice at times. I hope to sing with some epic movie soundtracks some day. My teacher chooses all the songs I sing according to what I need to learn next. I will mention "Fallen Embers". Thanks.

www.elenahouseonline.com