Another live video

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hello guys,

I have been rehearsing with my rock band since Jannuary at a steady pace and we have enough to ensure at least 45 minutes, which is the required time for live sessions.

We will have two gigs scheduled for May and two other live sessions in June.

I did a small video that is aimed at showing what we play, I would love to have some critics and suggestions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iA14oIOw5U

Hey Ron,

As a Led Zep fan, you would love to discuss with our drummer. He is so into it, he told me he has a zepplin tatoo on his right arm.

He convinced us to cover the Rock and roll song by the way. I gonna work on that and will show up with another video!

Hey Ron,

As a Led Zep fan, you would love to discuss with our drummer. He is so into it, he told me he has a zepplin tatoo on his right arm.

He convinced us to cover the Rock and roll song by the way. I gonna work on that and will show up with another video!

Man, you should not have said that. Now, I am going to hound you like a dog after a bone until you post that cover.

Tell your drummer he is awesome.

It's funny, I consider myself a singer. But the first thing I notice about a performance or recording is the drums. If they aren't right, nothing else is. And a singer properly tuned is actually singing in relation to the bass guitar, as the voice competes with the lead guitar.

Even in an unplugged set of just guitar and voice, the voice shines in relation to the bass counterpoints or even harmony points in a guitar chord.

Anyway, rock on.