Gabe and the boys with a studio version original

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey gang,

I just wanted to share a little original song the boys have been working on in the studio. They have 5 of 11 songs mastered and will finish the last 6 tonight and tomorrow. Overall I think they are happy with what they have created. It is a very new process for them but they are learning a ton. I know some have heard this one before but this is what it will sound like on the album. If someone could reply to the link working I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Steve

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12302429&q=hi

I think with any new band, there is a time needed to develop and figure out what is your sound and style. I know that this first album has a really wide spectrum of styles. They have many influences but as the band matures and becomes its own entity, you start to see, hear and feel what it is they are becoming. It has been quite fascinating. This first album has 11 songs over a year period, from just meeting and jamming to trying to write ones material. They have since written 6 new songs while finishing up this project. The 6 new songs seem to have a more consistent theme. They are figuring out what kind of band they are. So much of what a band becomes is due to the abilities in the band. I'm sure many here will understand what I mean. It is quite different to write music and come up with your own lyrics and then create a melody. Note selection is as individualistic as to the artist creating it. I believe that is why when I hear someone posting an original on this forum; I really enjoy the peak inside their creative minds. Thanks for the continued sharing. I really appreciate and enjoy it and admire the courage to put it out there for us to hear.

Steve

I am not saying they are a copy of Soundgarden. I am saying they are as good as Soundgarden.

Pass that along, if you would.