Where to find Robert Lunte's products on this site?

Rate this topic

Hi, I'm interested in having a look at whatever videos, skype programs, etc. Robert Lunte offers. I'[ve seen people here talking about using them time and time again. Can you show me where on this site I can find the products, the details, along with prices? I'm on the hunt for a new voice teacher, and would like this program to be at least one of my options, or even to just accompany my lessons. Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

thank you!

Your most welcome!

P.S.

I can highly recommend to you the 4 Pillars of singing program. I am on it, and I have seen some tremendous increase in range in the last month.

Best of luck!

• Administrator

Thanks Gil for your help, I just saw this...

Hi Rosanna's Friend!

Im thrilled to have a chance to help you. Gil, my student has given you probably the best link to find information about "The Four Pillars of Singing", www.thevocaliststudiostore.com. When you get there, click on "THE FOUR PILLARS OF SINGING" at the top of "Products & Services".

There you will see four options:

1. The Hard Copy

2. The Digital Download

3. The Flash Drive Option

&

4. The "New Student Package" (The Best Value)

Regarding #4, you get the full copy of "The Four Pillars of Singing" + three private lessons. The package saves you $100... a very good deal and it insures that you get off to a great start. I would love to help you... why don't you send me a personal email and tell me more about your singing and ask me questions if you have more.

Welcome to the TMV World forum and I hope to get a chance to help you with your singing.