New Original song idea (needs criticism)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Love to hear some feedback on this one.......its a little softer then my usual stuff

Tried to write something in a major key for once lol

My voice is a little off this week......had stripe throat and throat problems for the better part of this month...

This tune worth finishing ?

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12333176

www.soundclick.com/chavie

I think it has potential, too. Some parts reminded me of Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and I mean that as a compliment. I am not sure what the song means. But the sonic effect of it is neat.

I am always a fan of your voice and singing and songwriting. I think you should definitely continue, even if only a few of us have the backbone to appreciate it.

Another thing you should look into. Synchro licensing. That's where you write a song, copyright it, shop it around and get it used in a t.v. show or movie. Synchro means music licensed to be synchronized with a motion picture medium.

For example, the singer, Enya, has a lot of synchro going on and most people have heard her stuff in movies, rather than albums.

One song, "Bonnie Portmoor", performed by Loreena McKennit, was featured in the movie, "The Highlander."

Just think about it. You may find that also helps give you focus.

One of the most talented guys, if not the most, is back! Your mixed voice is a God´s blessing, and you can write great tunes as well. If u don´t already have a record contract it´s right around the corner waiting for you. Go ahead and pick it up.

One of the most talented guys, if not the most, is back! Your mixed voice is a God´s blessing, and you can write great tunes as well. If u don´t already have a record contract it´s right around the corner waiting for you. Go ahead and pick it up.

I've been saying the same thing, for a while, now. I just wish he would listen to me. Maybe he will listen to you. After all, us old guys don't know much, right?

:lol: