Does this sound good to you? Brian Mc Knight - 6, 8, 12

Rate this topic

I like your voice a lot. Is that just raw talent or are you getting lessons? If I had a voice like that I'd be a very happy puppy.

I'm no singer or expert, but agree with the comment about diction. I don't know the song at all and a LOT of the words seemed to slur into each other.

But yeah. There's a great voice there already.

Hi Nicj, Just to get back to you on the point about diction with some examples.... do you ever cry yoursel sleep instead of do you ever cry yourself to sleep. In the middle of the nigh when yu way instead of in the middle of the night when your away. those are a couple of examples. Your right not to over articulate the consonants, that can be even worse than under articulating them. Just watch that your actually saying them so you can hear the words. :)

Thanks Gilad, nice to hear people like it! I'm always hard on myself and hear a lot of flaws in my voice.

Gina: You are so right! It's a bad habit I have and actually I just uploaded a new cover where I'm doing the same thing! I'll keep that in mind next time I sing something.

Nick

Thanks Gilad, nice to hear people like it! I'm always hard on myself and hear a lot of flaws in my voice.

Nick

That's because singing is mental. I'll just keep repeating that until it penetrates your skull through mind-numbing repetition.

:D