Seasons in the abyss by Slayer

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi

I wanted to try to sing something harder, i mean harder type of music not harder to sing necesseraly. As usual all critics are welcome, good as bad.

https://www.box.com/s/9xaw8gzgnmpgyuq2ugsl

I thought it was good and fits your voice, too. Now and then, I could hear some low overtones in your voice. Something you might capitalize, if you wish.

Loved the music track. I like the way the drummer is sneaking bits of jazz. Totally refreshing.

Thanx, Ron. i don´t quite understand that you said about low overtones in my voice. Could you elaborate that? Yeah, the drummer, Dave Lombardo is a beast on drums - he is not only viciously fast on the pedals he has a great feeling for rhythm also and is one of the best in the hard rock business IMO.

Low overtones. Just like you like some of the tones you hear in my low end, I hear some bottom end under your notes that is noble, awesome, and I lack better words to describe it.

You have a unique instrument and I like the music you make with it. Your lower overtones are more apparent on the cleaner lyrics, where you have less distortion, which means less constriction and more room for the fuller resonance of the note.