Cochise-Audioslave

Rate this topic

Hey guys,

finally broke down and bought a computer for recording. Just screwing around with Garageband right now...still working the bugs out, but thought I could get some recording feedback.

https://www.box.com/s/a14glq3bi0f1mvehk02m

Edit

fixed

Awesome, Analog. I like it better than the original. You are less nasal than Chris. At least in my ears.

I also like this song because it is so very Led Zep, as for sound influence and rhythm.

Do some more stuff like this.

Damn nice! :D Very cornell

Thanks man. And if you keep at this whole singing/music thing, somebody will be covering your stuff some day!

Awesome, Analog. I like it better than the original. You are less nasal than Chris. At least in my ears.

I also like this song because it is so very Led Zep, as for sound influence and rhythm.

Do some more stuff like this.

Ron,

you are beyond too kind brother. This one was an easy "starter" song for me cause it's balls out rock, so the mix was pretty easy. I've got some other tunes that I've purchased from itunes(that haven't gone as smoothly,) but hopefully I'll get them worked out to my liking and post them. Thanks again!

Wow! Your voice is like a good steak, dude. Juicey, smokey, rich, sizzling.

Dude...comparing my voice to steak has got to be the greatest compliment I've ever had :D

Stunnishing. Like a carbon copy of Cornell. That 15 second scream around the 3 minute mark is just beyond this world. Absolutely great.

Thank you so much Olem. You could crush this song if you wanted!

Great!! Great voice and great interpretation :cool::cool:

Thank you brother!

• 2 months later...