Hearfones - What a revelation!

Rate this topic

ThePowerOfOne

Guys, I just bought a pair of these and I can't recommend them enough to everybody here, who like me, doesn't have a live mic/full on PA system to sing/train with at home with and wants to hear what they really sound like at all times without having to always record, stop, playback recording rinse and repeat.

These amplify your voice like crazy and feed it back to your ears crystal clear and you can make changes, adjustments and whatever you want in your voice, in real time cause you can actually hear yourself.

They cost me $38 shipped and I'm very happy with my purchase. This is one of the best investments you can make in your singing.

I just use my hand in the same cupped fashion, works just fine. Either that or I just hold my hands infront of my ears.

I know what you're saying, but cupping your ears for an hour plus ain't all that comfortable that's for sure.

Doesn't matter what it is. If it helps you with pitch and intonation, have fun with it. For some, it's a gadget like Power found. For others, it's a location. For others, it's a VAM clip-on. When I record, I pull the left headphone off because there are reflective surfaces closer to me on my left side.

Whatever works.