Ready to be judged

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi everyone!

I'm way too shy and insecure to dare to sing in front of anyone. So I thought maybe I will try and record something and post it online, were I can at least be shot down anonymously. :) And after some googling I found my way here.

And here's what I recorded: https://soundcloud.com/iamwhatiam-3/this-is-the-moment

It's recorded with my cell and no music, so well...it is what it is.

It is pretty good man! You can work with that. The biggest issues were actually with your accent (Where are you from) on words like this, these, etc. Your vowels are pretty solid though. You have a few issues in your upper range but your voice is connected well and has pretty good consistency throughout your range.

Keep going man, you have good ability!

hi IamwhatIam,

Your tone is actually quiet nice... Yes, your accent needs to be improved on certain words in the song, but that's neither here nor there..

You are using open throat technique, which is great... I can hear some breathing issues in there however, so pay attention to the draw of air and slow release for EVERY phrase..

You are slamming the consonants, which closes down your sound and makes you start from ground zero again for the next word / phrase.

Great work though, keep it up.