This is my wife singing. Please tell me what you think.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Good pitch. However, too nasal for my taste. Too much of the tone through the nose. By all means, use the sinus to resonate. But let the sound out of the mouth, not the nose.

Which will be difficult, considering much of the popular singing for the last decade has been nasal and people grow up thinking that is how one is supposed to sound. The through the nose sound is robbing her of volume.

But it is an easy fix. Have her sing some words that end in ng. Where she feels the buzz from ng, that is where the note should be. Not the front of the nose but behind it.

But she does have a good voice and great pitch and she really could slay this song.

So, why do I say it's difficult? Because it involves changing one's mind. The hardest thing of all. Singing is mental.

• TMV World Legacy Member

That was her singing candidly. And she's had no professional training and not to mention she's in a lot of pain due to some medical issues. That by far is nor her best. Thats something she was just doing for fun with me and her family on an after 4th of july bbq in house.