Another Stone Sour song

• TMV World Legacy Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWD7qMC4e_Q

Let me know what you think.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

I liked this one, too. What I like about your vids is that it is live. There are no edits. Straight out of the gate, you do the song right.

Now, if you do make it big and go into a studio to record an album, can you get them to bring in a mock-up of a car so you can feel comfortable? :D

JK. You keep doing what you do, It seems to relax you. Always sing with your heart.

Haha, I like the car in a studio idea. I'll have to think about that.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

Sorry if I have given your thread the kiss of death!

I have the rep of being too soft and handing out "good job" indescriminately. Whereas, I think, if a song is good, it's good and I don't need to "Critique" just to critique or prove how picky I am. I am picky. I have bought 2 albums in the last year. One was my brother's album, "Book of Shadows." The other was "Drop Dead" by Keith Goehner's band, Drop Head.

I AM picky with my money. I would buy stuff from you, if you were releasing an album.

And you should. Some covers, some originals.

I really want to. I'm learning to play the guitar, and I'm thinking I'll release an acoustic EP sometime next year.

I think you guys are on to something here - I've been thinking for years if I could record studio quality while driving and cut out the road noise then I'd get some of my best performances. Just something about driving along belting out tunes that feels right.

Dave - good job. Definitely worth you figuring out a few acoustic version of these songs rather than singing over the original. Plus probably safer too. You'd never get away with driving along holding a camera here in the UK - they pull you over for eating a sandwich while driving if you are unlucky enough to be seen.

Also on the acoustic point - just check out all the great acoustic covers by Corey Taylor on YouTube. Really gifted guy vocally but he knows how to really get the feel of songs right which is more important.

I appreciate the compliments. I love Corey Taylor's acoustics on youtube. Him performing Snuff and getting emotional is great.

I like Corey Taylor as an all-around guy. He is smart, erudite. I remember some of the astute things he would say, while in costume, when he was with Slipknot.