"House of Flying Daggers" theme song

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi everyone.

We had so much fun making this video match the feeling of the movie. We went to the state botanical garden for most of it and used green screen for the rest.

I would really appreciate it if anyone would share this in their social media like Facebook or Twitter. :)

www.elenahouseonline.com

A beautiful song and a very good performance. The opening lyrical motif reminds me of the theme from the Godfather.

The video lacked any running across lakes or treetops but I think we'll let you off with that :D

Who wrote the song? It’s beautiful! So is the clip, your singing(, and you).

All your videos are done with an exceptional film standard for singers filming and posting themselves on YouTube.

Way to go!

I'm only laughing on the outside
My smile is just skin deep
If you could see inside I'm really crying
You might join me for a weep.

A beautiful song and a very good performance. The opening lyrical motif reminds me of the theme from the Godfather.

The video lacked any running across lakes or treetops but I think we'll let you off with that :D

Thank you for your kind words.

We did try running across the tops of bamboo stalks but I kept getting my dress snagged on them. LOL

www.elenahouseonline.com

Who wrote the song? It’s beautiful! So is the clip, your singing(, and you).

All your videos are done with an exceptional film standard for singers filming and posting themselves on YouTube.

Way to go!

The song was composed by Shigeru Umebayashi for the movie "House of Flying daggers". It was originally sung by Kathleen Battle.

Thank you.

www.elenahouseonline.com