Pillars 3.0 questions

Rate this topic

Wamphyrison

Hi everybody,

This is my first post here.

It's finally a good time for me to get into singing a bit more seriously, so I'm interested in Pillars 3.0. I just have a couple of questions:

1. There's only 10$ difference between the download and the hard copy right now. If I remember correctly, there used to be a bigger gap between the 2 before. Anybody knows why? Is it because the hard copy is not quite ready?

2. As far as the download version goes, does anyone knows how big the total download is? Unlimited bandwidth is pretty expensive in Canada, so I have to make sure I have enough bandwidth in a certain month so I don't bust. I seem to recall an older thread stating 2.5 was like 15Gb or something. Is 3.0 even bigger?

Thanks for your help

• Administrator

Hi everybody,

This is my first post here.

It's finally a good time for me to get into singing a bit more seriously, so I'm interested in Pillars 3.0. I just have a couple of questions:

1. There's only 10$ difference between the download and the hard copy right now. If I remember correctly, there used to be a bigger gap between the 2 before. Anybody knows why? Is it because the hard copy is not quite ready?

2. As far as the download version goes, does anyone knows how big the total download is? Unlimited bandwidth is pretty expensive in Canada, so I have to make sure I have enough bandwidth in a certain month so I don't bust. I seem to recall an older thread stating 2.5 was like 15Gb or something. Is 3.0 even bigger?

Thanks for your help

Hello Wamphyrison:

1). With the hard copy you will pay $18 in shipping, so its really about $218.

2). The download is 6.5 GB currently, but we are no longer "downloading"... that proved to be a pain in the ass for some people with slow connections around the world. We are now "synching"... which is similar, but you don't have to worry about slow connections or your connecting crapping out. Synching technology just trickles in and if the connection breaks, it continues where it left off... instead of having to start over again with downloading. The new synching solution has proven to be a HUGE success for everyone. But the system is now 6.5GB.

Owen is correct on some of the details of the book for 3.0... All the video, audio and Training Media Interface are updated to 3.0... the book is honestly about a 2.8 version. There is a lot of new things in it, it just needs a few more additions. If Im not interrupted too much, I will complete it in about three weeks... the 3.0 final book will have a new design and layout to it as well.

Those that get the digital download version today with the 2.8 book... don't worry... when the final touches are done and we can safely call it a 3.0... ill just give it to you to complete your system. I apologize for the delay of the update.. my time is getting more and more pulled away ... I need a secretary....

Wamp, come on board now... start training.. the .2 pts. of margin in the book are not going to make much of a difference for you. Don't delay start training... I look forward to having you as a student and client. I recommend the "New Student Package" that gets you three private lessons with me and the complete copy of "The Four Pillars of Singing", it saves you $100. Here is the link...

http://www.thevocaliststudiostore.com/The-Four-Pillars-of-Singing-30-3-Private-Lessons-with-Robert-Lunte-New-Student-Package-100-Savings_p_44.html

Thanks guys for helping me out. The small size of the download (considering all of the content provided) makes it a really attractive option! It's much easier to squeeze it in my monthly bandwidth.

Thanks again guys!