Ave Maria - Bach / Gounod

Rate this topic

Hi everyone.

I have just added a forth version of Ave Maria to my list of songs. This version is Ave Maria by Bach/Gounod which consists of a melody by the French Romantic composer Charles Gounod especially designed to be superimposed over the Prelude No. 1 in C major, BWV 846, from Book I of J.S. Bach's The Well-Tempered Clavier, written some 137 years earlier.

We were in Macon Georgia for the Sakura Cheri blossom festival last April and got this great cathedral footage for this film.

I hope you like it.

I liked it. Well done. How do you superimpose? You must have a video editor worth his weight in gold.

Thank ronws.

I use one of the best for greenscreen, Adobe Premire Pro CS6. It is so much better than the software I used before. A year ago we changed one room to a greenscreen studio. We painted half the room in the greenscreen paint and put a greenscreen backdrop on the floor so I'm standing in a green box when we film those.

Thank ronws.

I use one of the best for greenscreen, Adobe Premire Pro CS6. It is so much better than the software I used before. A year ago we changed one room to a greenscreen studio. We painted half the room in the greenscreen paint and put a greenscreen backdrop on the floor so I'm standing in a green box when we film those.

That is so cool. So, that is why you can sing around the world.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Question - are you ever going to post something that isn't amazing? Very, very good.

Coincidentally, I am going to be working on a greenscreen studio, too. It should be done in a week or two. What software did you use before? We are planning to use Pinnacle Studio 16, but Adobe Premiere may be worth checking out, too.

Coincidentally, I am going to be working on a greenscreen studio, too. It should be done in a week or two. What software did you use before? We are planning to use Pinnacle Studio 16, but Adobe Premiere may be worth checking out, too.

First I was using PowerDirector which is very reasonably priced. The Adobe Premiere is expensive but awesome. We got is at a reasonable price because I'm home-schooled and dad can buy at the Educator price. :)