Robert Lunte & Kevin Richards

Rate this topic

zuzostar

• Administrator

If it was for myself I would go for Daniel Formica.

I m paid for singing, and I would never consider taking lessons with teachers that have no or little professional singing experience (on stage, I mean, the real thing)

It s not an offense, Robert is great. But I would prefer experienced people before "scientists" teachers.

Joshua,

I am not a "scientists" teacher, I think your statement runs the risk of confusing student of singing about what TVS and "The Four Pillars of Singing" is all about, it most certainly is not. What does a "scientists" teacher mean? In regards to my experience singing and performing, I don't think you know enough about my background to make such a conclusion.

I like Daniel and he is a good coach, in particular his gigging experience is a valuable asset and provides lots of credibility. I suppose you are referring to private lessons?

In regards to private lessons, I train my privately about 30 hours a week with students from all over the world and actually train teachers on my techniques. When you train with me, you will be given a specific "Foundation Building Routine" that needs to be mastered in the first 4 to 6 weeks. The results of mastering this Foundation Building Routine, is students develop a radically new muscle memory for vocal twang, vocal fold compression, dampening the larynx, tuning the formant and of course bridging the passaggio with vowel modifications and acoustic modes. Training TVS results in some of the fastest results for students in the industry. I'm pretty sure of that statement. Partly due to the fact that it has some real "methodology" to it, such as the training work flows, specialized onsets and other details that have been developed to get fast results for students.

These terms are not "science" by the way, they are fairly common vocal technique terms that students of singing, from any good voice coach, including Daniel, would discuss and learn more about from time to time. For the record anyone that trains with me or Daniel is going to get a great service and if you practice, will get results.

Joshua, do you own a copy of "The Four Pillars of Singing" or have we ever trained together? I wonder if you have any experience working with me or my training content at all?

I wish you the best and thanks for the compliment.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joshua,

I am not a "scientists" teacher, I think your statement runs the risk of confusing student of singing about what TVS and "The Four Pillars of Singing" is all about, it most certainly is not. What does a "scientists" teacher mean? In regards to my experience singing and performing, I don't think you know enough about my background to make such a conclusion.

I like Daniel and he is a good coach, in particular his gigging experience is a valuable asset and provides lots of credibility. I suppose you are referring to private lessons?

In regards to private lessons, I train my privately about 30 hours a week with students from all over the world and actually train teachers on my techniques. When you train with me, you will be given a specific "Foundation Building Routine" that needs to be mastered in the first 4 to 6 weeks. The results of mastering this Foundation Building Routine, is students develop a radically new muscle memory for vocal twang, vocal fold compression, dampening the larynx, tuning the formant and of course bridging the passaggio with vowel modifications and acoustic modes. Training TVS results in some of the fastest results for students in the industry. I'm pretty sure of that statement. Partly due to the fact that it has some real "methodology" to it, such as the training work flows, specialized onsets and other details that have been developed to get fast results for students.

These terms are not "science" by the way, they are fairly common vocal technique terms that students of singing, from any good voice coach, including Daniel, would discuss and learn more about from time to time. For the record anyone that trains with me or Daniel is going to get a great service and if you practice, will get results.

Joshua, do you own a copy of "The Four Pillars of Singing" or have we ever trained together? I wonder if you have any experience working with me or my training content at all?

I wish you the best and thanks for the compliment.

Thanks Joshua and Robert its really nice to hear those things. I really appreciate it!

Hi Robert,

Yes I have bought 4 pillars and had a Skype lesson with you. I think you are a really great teacher and your program is really good. I still practice your exercises ;-).

But like every teacher, you have some stylistic choices that I love but for me it s just impossible. I have to sing so many styles for my job (lmfao, Bruno mars, Lenny kravitz, the calling, asaf Avidan and much much more lol) that I would tend to go to a teacher that is like a "more experienced me".

But again, I'm in a particular situation, because I m pro ( not said I m a good singer^^) and have to sing many styles. For 99% of the people here, your program is really fantastic.

• Administrator

Thanks for your post Joshua and its great to have you as a client... But again, Im not teaching "styles" of singing, Im teaching techniques that build strength and coordination that enables TVS students to sing any style they want to sing. Stylistic coaching can only help you so much, if you do not have solid technique under your belt. I'm glad to hear your still training with "Pillars". I hope to get you the update one day soon...