Beyonce Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi i would really appreciate it if you guys could critique my cover of Beyonce's Love on Top. I really didn't like how my voice sounded in it at all because i felt my voice giving out on me. But i had a lot of family and friends say that its good enough for my youtube channel. Before I consider putting it on my channel, i would really appreciate if you guys would give me your opinions on it. You guys have helped me a lot in past! Thank You!

• TMV World Legacy Member

What is it that you don't like about your voice? Where do you think it is giving out? Granted, we cannot always trust the opinions of family and friends if we suspect their applause is from love and affiliation with us.

I think you sounded fine on this. Is that what you want? More applause from people who don't know you? Hoping that it will get a lot of "likes" and channel subscriptions? Well, you just have to get out there and do it.

As far as I know, Beyonce and others like her did not spend a lot of time putting their stuff before us armchair singing experts. They just got out there and did their thing, whatever that "thing" was.

As you should do.