• Administrator

Adolph,

Awesome! Again, thanks a lot. :)

No need to thank me, Martin.... Your performances are AWESOME and the "Spotlight" is definitely well deserved !!! :D:

If you would, kindly upload your other videos when you have the time.... I'm really enjoying them and am very impressed !!! :cool:

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

• TMV World Legacy Member

Again, truly astounding, Martin. Surely doest thou rocketh. Verily, I say unto thee, thou art a rock star.

I finally watched "Rock of Ages."

And if you ever do that musical and don't tell me about it, I will sincerely have hurt feelings.

Please, keep sharing these things. I am a "live performance" guy. Always have been, always will be. Having albums were great but my greatest memories are going to concerts.

Kansas, the Who, Billy Squire (opened for the Who in 1982 in the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, Texas, yes, I was there, just graduated high school earlier in the spring, dang it), David Lee Roth, Bad Company, Ted Nugent, Arlo Guthrie ("Alice's Restaurant"), Madonna (yes, I really did go to one of her concerts and believe it or not, she does NOT lip-synch in concert.) Steppenwolf, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, Eric Burden, the Turtles, the Nelsons (doing a tribute to their father.) The Grass Roots, Cyndi Lauper, Three Dog Night. The Platters. Three of the Monkees. Creedence Clearwater Revisited (renamed since they still have pending lawsuits with John Fogerty.)

Live is where it's at. And you've got it.

Rock on, you crazy dane.