iRockers Crew [feat. Igor Zotov]

Rate this topic

Igor, And just why am I not seeing your your new ballad uploaded on the "Social Media Home Page" :rolleyes:

Thank you. Well, this is because it's just a low quality preview with no actual video, but a bkg picture. That's why I thought it wouldn't be worth to be uploaded on the "Social Media Home Page".

Thank you, Ron! The EP is complete now. But still we gotta think about the sound, mastering, title, sequence of the songs, etc. As soon as it's done, I'll let you all know :)

BTW, we've started to work on our prospective full album which will follow the EP.

Thank you, Ron! The EP is complete now. But still we gotta think about the sound, mastering, title, sequence of the songs, etc. As soon as it's done, I'll let you all know :)

BTW, we've started to work on our prospective full album which will follow the EP.

Now that is some awesome news. Good luck to you guys.

Way cool, Igor. I really like the design and the look. Did you do the site design yourself?

And of course, I will need to know when it is available. A signed copy would be even better.

When my brother, Slstone, finally released his album, "Book of Shadows," the initial run had some stuff misprinted on the liner. I said, I want one of those, signed. And so he sent it to me and I paid him retail market price. Of course, it was easy to mail within our borders, though he is at one of the country and I am at the other end.

Ron, thank you. The design is completely by Oliver. In spite that I'm a computer professional, it's a bit strange, but I don't like web design, web programming and related stuff.

I'll let you know when the EP is available. And a signed copy is possible, I don't see any limitations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

If you like our song "Master of emptiness" please vote for the song at http://www.newcomerszene.de/charts/neulinge

Many thanks in advance! :)

Igor,

The voting link is in a foreign language which I don't understand. Also, it mentions : "Voting Links 1-5". Is that a rating, for example, 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest ??? Once I hear from you, you'll definitely have my vote :cool:

Adolph

The voting link is in a foreign language which I don't understand. Also, it mentions : "Voting Links 1-5". Is that a rating, for example, 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest ??? Once I hear from you, you'll definitely have my vote :cool:

Adolph, yes you're right. And if youy like our song "Master of emptiness", please click 5 next to the song title. Thank you a lot.