First cover !

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey guys,

Here is my first music cover, i want to share this with you cause i need critiques and comments, i'm not sure about it, anw hope you'll like it ! :)

That was really good. :) You have a nice voice. Whether it's true or not, I don't know, but I certainly got the impression that you've been doing this for a while.

I agree with Hanalei.

And we need more women in this forum. We already have enough men doing battle with each other.

You've got a Tracy Chapman vibe with a far better voice.

There is nothing I could offer in critique or for you to improve. Keep doing this stuff that you are doing.

Excellent advice on the enunciation. I think this is important regardless of what language we are trying to sing in. I am american but even if I want to sing in spanish, the rules still apply.

Aside from that, I think, a local accent from whereever a person is also effects the vowels, especially dipthongs or changing vowel sounds in one syllable. Some people in the southern USA can take a one syllable part of a word and make it two with a noticable dipthong. Or change the vowel from standard usage, entirely.

For example, some people have taken up the habit of finishing every thought with "are you hearing me?" But they don't say it in proper pronunciation. They say "are ya herrin muh?" That's what it sounds like, phonetically.

On the other hand, I knew a person who spoke perfect english with almost no accent. He was from the US Virgin Islands.

Nice! I liked a lot your voice :)

Like ronws said, there is not much I can say, except for: read a lot, experiment, excercise and keep loving it.

I love singing, and to some extent I can say that I can express myself more freely to some extent compared to dancing. I am a ballet dancer :P .. And singing is the only thing for which I would stop dancing.

I joined this forum recently and I'm loving it, ha ha.. I'm very active here so if you wanna discuss, share or study toghether I am always available. I love to learn things from other people and share knowledge.

As for vibrato.. Well, there is a lot of stuff you could practice to learn how to use vibrato. What kind of music do like and listen to more?