Total Eclipse of the Heart Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

I just found your media page. Nice to now you are in the land of cajuns. My brother-in-law lives a few towns away from Baton Rouge. And my oldest neice and her husband live and work in N.O.

And I have a dish I call cajun mashed sweet potatos. First, take some sweet potatos and dice them. Boil, and then mash. Then, add either low fat sour cream or my favorite, Brummels and Brown yogurt based spread (like margarine) and some cajun seasoning. My favorites are Slap Ya Mama and some stuff I had from the Pat's of Henderson restaurant in Lake Charles.

Good stuff.

I had a chance to go to Ralph and Kakoo's in Baton Rouge. And then, we had one in Allen, Texas, for a while. But not that many people around north Texas appreciate cajun cooking like I do. My brother-in-law had a bonafide mudbug boil when our youngest neice was graduating high school. Her boyfriend was joining the Marines. And her older sister, a pastry chef, made a cake with the USMC logo on top of it. Way cool.

So, we had a picnic table in the backyard. Boiled crawfish, new potatos, half ears of corn. A big ole' mess enjoyed by all. Plus some crawfish etoufee' made from the leftovers from a previous boil.

Thaz some good eatin, I dun toll you one time.