Blink-182 - All The Small Things (Cover)

Rate this topic

I will always be a fan of yours, Overdrive. I like the whole presentation. But at least I have something naturally that you probably had to work at. The way your hair looks in the bathroom footage? Mine looks like that when I wake up. At least, what hair I have left. Yea .... small victory for me ....

Of the Blink182 catalog, this is probably their most well known song and it is certainly my favorite of what they have done.

Prepare yourself for the kiss of death ....

Good job.

Thanks guys! haha Ron, sometimes when I wake up my hair is sticking up in all directions too. Maybe I should make a video with just that look. Heck, maybe that should be my new hairstyle for life in general!

And thanks guitarer, a lot of it was vocal doubling. Basically recording the same part twice and putting them over each other. The original song does this too but probably more discreetly.

I also used "WavesTune" which is like Melodyne and AutoTune. I try not to overdo it though. All I do is 'scan' the vocal once and let it do its thing. I don't go in and fix specific pitches, and if the performance is off, then it shows.

Thanks guys! haha Ron, sometimes when I wake up my hair is sticking up in all directions too. Maybe I should make a video with just that look. Heck, maybe that should be my new hairstyle for life in general!

Absolutely do that. Heck, Keith Richards made a career out of his "bed-head" look and heroin chic.

All you got to do is capture your bed-head and go with that. Just get up in the morning and whatever your hair is doing, spray that and shoot video.

Who knows, 10 years from now, I may have no hair left to shoot. So, then, I will have just need some surfboard wax on my dome to complete my look. Easy enough, and I like easy ...

You are a rockstar, Overdrive.