Beginner tries to sing a tune..

Rate this topic

Hi! I have no vocal teacher so I nerved myself to put these attempts to sing here , and hear what are your thoughts. My biggest problem is that I sing out of tune and I want to know if I sing terribly out of tune here? Also what is my other problems? Do I have soprano ? Thanks ! :)

//picosong.com/yyvV

Back to Black the melody- at hundred times- are different than original I know.

//picosong.com/yyvc

And I love her by The Beatles

I would be glad if you gived me some feedback. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum and well done for posting.

For a start I think you have a nice tone to your voice almost a little like Bjork. Nice!:)

Now singing acappella is really quite tough as you have no reference to base your pitch on, however you did a much better job on the Winehouse track. Try singing along to some sort of backing to help you find pitch a little better.

I dont think you are a soprano no. Maybe an alto but i'd have to hear more to really tell.

I don't like downloading files. Pity, because I would really have liked to hear a fellow beginner sing a cappella. If you could upload to a streaming service like YouTube, that would be good.

Or better yet soundcloud or soundclick

When I click on the link it just lets me upload a file.. nothing there.

I don't like downloading files. Pity, because I would really have liked to hear a fellow beginner sing a cappella. If you could upload to a streaming service like YouTube, that would be good.

Depends on what they have access to, in their country of origin. There have been some postings that give me the message that the service or site is not available in my country (USA.)