Half-a-cover of "No Time For Us"...

• TMV World Legacy Member

Sang it quickly in the phone, since it's late I didn't have time to sing the whole thing... But I wanted to try a "heartbroken and fragile" voice... Kinda what I am at the moment xD

*facepalm*

Thanks Ron.. Without you I wouldn't get my pants on in the morning!

https://soundcloud.com/archdementh/no-time-for-us

No takers? :3 Pretty much never felt so overwhelmed singing that I teared up.. I guess it's because I relate so much to the lyrics, how simple they may be...

Yeah, I posted where is the link and then logged off as it getting to be just enough time for me to eat before I pass out from exhaustion.

So, I didn't see the link until this morning (Saturday 7:00 am CDST.) Nicely done and it will be a big hit and get you so much female attention, you will need to hire an assistant to file all the phone numbers.

However, you know you will have finally "arrived" when Axis of Awesome decides to include you in the tribute to Pacobel 4 chord song. All the great and huge songs have this chord progression. Just something about it that lends itself to melody and melancholy.

Seriously, put it in your album, as the one soft ballad. However, and I am serious, be careful, lest you follow the destiny of Extreme and Gary Cherone. Extreme really was and is a hard rock band. They did one soft ballad, "More than Words can Say." And it became the only song they were known for. Kind of like Warrant. Warrant's Janie Lane (RIP) wrote hard and dark lyrics. But they were known for "Cherry Pie."

Bravo, you over-talented guy, you.

Hey, thanks Ron! Yeah, it's funny how that works, chicks don't like hurt emotional guys but when we sing it, they soak their panties inmediately.. I'm not complaining, I am a very emotional guy and I think it helps my singing extremely much even if it's a curse in many other areas in life :)

One hit wonder ballads heh.. Yeah that would suck :P Party pumpers are the live spirit of rock and metal but.. From a singera standpoint the ballads are where I feel I can sing what I feel and control the song more.. Also it's good yo stray away a bit from the '100 metres technique masturbation' :P

Hey akarawd did you mean the falsetto wailing part or the 'young' leading up to falsetto? Anywho I did everything singing straight up and down. The pianoparts I took out on my piano and put it in the phone.

One hit wonder ballads heh.. Yeah that would suck :P Party pumpers are the live spirit of rock and metal but.. From a singera standpoint the ballads are where I feel I can sing what I feel and control the song more.. Also it's good yo stray away a bit from the '100 metres technique masturbation' :P

Amen. Always sing what you feel, regardless of whatever technique you practiced.

Yeah! I love having a hundred voices.. Because I got a hundred feelings.. I hate it when singera handle a particular note in the same way all the time disregarding emotional context. I love Klaus Meine of Scorpions BUT he sings everything in the same way... Instantly recognizable but the songs deliver mostly on the strong melodies and his consistency pleasant voice rather than surprises and emotional journeys vocally.. In that respect Hansi Kürsch is amazing because he has a thousand voices..

Also, everything after the first verse and post-verse was improvised while recording.. Easy chord structure so it's not hard but it's still a cool feeling when you get away with it :3