Live vid of my band

Rate this topic

Freakin' awesome, and inspiring, Keith. The musicianship and expression in this is part of why I STILL have "Drop Dead" in my ipod. Because it is an album that just wears well. I never get tired of hearing it. You guys got the stuff.

The lead guitar player? Genius. Makes me glad I decided to concentrate on singing. And yeah, the bass was a little muddy here and there, but he hit some good licks and beats. And time together will just make it tighter. This performance is testament to his ability to survive a "baptism of fire."

And if this is your worst, it inspires me to share what is one of my doggish recordings that I am not really pleased with but it captured a feeling I had.

Good stuff. Let me know if you decide to tour the southern states. I would love to see you guys live.

Thanks guys. This is our worst show ever. But, the sound was great lol

Hi Keith, first of all, really good job man! The mix was very good for a live gig, although I think your vocals could be a little louder, but very good still. Second of all, the musicians are very good, and I agree with rowns that time will make them tighter. And third of all, I wish "the worst" of my band sounded half good as this! You have inspired me to keep working hard on my vocals and now, my new acquired bass playing skills, since I have started covering the bass position until we find another bass player.

Congrats!

Sounded in the pocket, like it fit where it was supposed to fit.

By the way, Awesome freaking guitar player. I admire his dedication and hard work. It looks easy but, like our singing, it took time and dedication to get there.

Bravo, maestros.

I have to give you major credit man

its one thing to post something you have had 10 takes to do, and another to do something justice live no effects or overdubs, just raw talent.

Outstanding mix here.

Guitarist definitely has chops to spare as well.