The Rain Song - Led Zeppelin Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

No prob. Either I could try to call you during a break between crises at work, or on the weekend. I still have your number in my cell.

As far as learning guitar, hey, if I could do it, so can you. I never had lessons. I had my mother's old student guitar, a new set of strings she bought me, and Mel Bay's Book of Chords. Later, I bought a book on "lead guitar" and learned the modal scales, like Blues, mixylodian, locrian, phrygian (which Yngwie Malmesteen uses almost extensively, whereas I prefer the first two that I mentioned. In face, I once wrote an instrumental piece I titled "Locrian Gigue in E." Talk about pretentious ... :lol: )

Samy, I hope you don't mind Adolph and I kind of commandeering your thread. Adolph is a sweetheart and makes this forum and media site work. No doubt, thanks to logistical things he as learned in other career(s).

Hi Ron, intended no problem. Music brings us a little closer together and it's great that it happened here in this thread.:)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Looks like we have the beginnings of a samj fan club. Nothing wrong with that. And for those who don't know, yet, Sam is a phenomenal guitar player, as well. Beats me all to crap.