Excerpt from Child in Time

• Administrator

Very Well done, Mr. Pink !!! :cool:

I think you should upload your video to the "Social Media" site !!!

Here's a quick link for your convenience >>> http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/video/new

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

• TMV World Legacy Member

Well done, Mr Pink. You beat the crap out of me, for sure. And, until now, Felipe's was my favorite cover of this. And you just took first place, in my book. Of course, my book may not mean much. :lol: Sorry, Felipe. I love your singing and I really liked your cover of this, but now, Pink is my new favorite. Way better than my own, even.

But consider me a fan. As MDEW said, awesome, indeed.

• Administrator

Wow Mr. Namlik, I'm honoured!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool:

Very well DESERVED, Mr. Pink !!!

And I also have something else in mind in about three and a half weeks or so .... Stay tuned ! :cool:

Oh, feel free to call me "Adolph" (as does everyone else), rather than "Mr. Namlik" :) Makes me feel old, and I'm 58 going on 23 :lol: (Some people still call me "Chief", and that works as well... If you check my profile page, you'll see why).

I hope you know I'm only messing with you a bit ??? :D

Adolph C. Namlik
Western N.Y.

716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

Very well DESERVED, Mr. Pink !!!

And I also have something else in mind in about three and a half weeks or so .... Stay tuned ! :cool:

Oh, feel free to call me "Adolph" (as does everyone else), rather than "Mr. Namlik" :) Makes me feel old, and I'm 58 going on 23 :lol: (Some people still call me "Chief", and that works as well... If you check my profile page, you'll see why).

I hope you know I'm only messing with you a bit ??? :D

At least we can be old guys together. I am 49 and will be 50 next March, but there are times when I still feel like an 18 year-old snot with attitude.

• Administrator

At least we can be old guys together. I am 49 and will be 50 next March, but there are times when I still feel like an 18 year-old snot with attitude.

You're still a youngster then, Ron..... And Ron "with an attitude" ? NO !!!! :lol: You ALWAYS have a great "comeback" :cool:

Adolph C. Namlik
Western N.Y.

716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

You're still a youngster then, Ron..... And Ron "with an attitude" ? NO !!!! :lol: You ALWAYS have a great "comeback" :cool:

Because, to me, laughing is more important than being "tough." Which is ironic, because, I really am a tough guy. But toughness means nothing without the sense of humor one needs to get through life.

You sound very close to what Plant did, your voice is also quite similar to his...what people would call "standard tenor" I guess. You got my seal of approval. :D

I've heard other Led Zep covers of yours before and you can really nail this thing man.

Awesome man! Deep Purple is one of my all-time favorite groups, and you have the perfect voice for their brand of LSD-soaked rock n' roll :P Your high notes sound amazing, and your phrasing + breath support is consistent the whole way through. Keep it up!

Also, did you play the guitar for your backing track? Or even the whole track? If so, very well done :)

You sound very close to what Plant did, your voice is also quite similar to his...what people would call "standard tenor" I guess. You got my seal of approval. :D

I've heard other Led Zep covers of yours before and you can really nail this thing man.

I would like to hear Pink do some Led Zep covers. This was not one of them but still, I would like to hear him do one or two.

That would be cool.

I would like to hear Pink do some Led Zep covers. This was not one of them but still, I would like to hear him do one or two.

That would be cool.

I did the classic Zeppelin masterpiece some time ago

But I promise as soon as possible I will do this great song

My god; I was done when those falsettos hit. Stayed in pitch even tho that's quite high. Was that pure falsetto? It sounded quite full. Great job whatever it was.

Wow!! Thank you so much, you are too kind!!!

I hit in full head voice E5, but I usually use the stop closure falsetto to hit the Child in Time scream (mixed voice) up to C6, maybe I can hit in falsetto the soprano F6, but I'm not trained to do this very high note.

I did the classic Zeppelin masterpiece some time ago

But I promise as soon as possible I will do this great song

I had forgotten that you did STH. Sorry, Now, Sethis' comment makes sense and I apologize for trying to "correct" him.

And yes, you should do the second song you suggested.

I've toyed with posting a cover of "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You." I used to play it all the time but have not done so in a couple of years and should re-visit it. It just seems I am always doing Led Zep covers. Trying not to appear to be a fan boy.

Anyway, Andre, you rock, as always.

I had forgotten that you did STH. Sorry, Now, Sethis' comment makes sense and I apologize for trying to "correct" him.

And yes, you should do the second song you suggested.

I've toyed with posting a cover of "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You." I used to play it all the time but have not done so in a couple of years and should re-visit it. It just seems I am always doing Led Zep covers. Trying not to appear to be a fan boy.

Anyway, Andre, you rock, as always.

Don't worry my friend!!! You rock too :-)