THE FOUR PILLARS OF SINGING - Online & Mobile!

Rate this topic

Robert Lunte

• Administrator

THE FOUR PILLARS OF SINGING - Online & Mobile!

This is no singing "app" with cute little beeps and workouts that sound weird. This is the world's 1st, comprehensive vocal training program completely available online! Compatible with any mobile device, "The Four Pillars of Singing Online" gives you TVS training at your fingertips anytime, anywhere you need it! CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND LEARN MORE ABOUT IT! Welcome to the future of vocal training...

LEARN MORE ABOUT IT HERE:

http://ondemand.thevocaliststudio.com

BENEFITS:

- Always available to you from any device.

- No more dealing with files and folders.

- Always updated and maintained, you don't have to worry about getting the latest "Pillars" content.

- Beautiful user interface, organizes "Pillars" content into the most logic sequence to make training more effective.

* Hope you guys don't mind if I share my new innovation with you all here. I have been working very hard on this for my clients and students of singing. I think its pretty damn cool, and hope you agree. Enjoy! Send me private emails if you have any questions.

That is so, so cool. And as far as I can tell, you are the ONLY one doing that. Ahead of the curve.

And, totally aside, or maybe most important, you totally deserve some cred and respect for the link to the Layne Staley Memorial Fund. That is awesome beyond words.

I checked out the link for the on line pillars. Great Idea. Just out of curiosity, Have you thought about "Renting in segments? Basic. Medium. Advanced? Just a thought for later on.

I saw a button next the titles.... SERIES...... does that mean there are several videos or files associated with that title?

Forgive the questions. I do not yet have Pillars and do not know how you combine content.