Does being tongue-tied hamper any technique developments?

Rate this topic

wabba_treads

I don't know if you guys have ever encountered a question like this but I'll try my best not to make this question any more strange lol. :lol:

I have a little condition on my tongue AKA Ankyloglossia where there is an extra shred of tissue connecting the tip of my tongue to the gums on the back of my teeth so I can't really stick out my tongue all the way. I don't really have a speech impediment or anything but I was just wondering if it affects techniques like diction or bridging and the like in any way.

I don't know if you guys have ever encountered a question like this but I'll try my best not to make this question any more strange lol. :lol:

I have a little condition on my tongue AKA Ankyloglossia where there is an extra shred of tissue connecting the tip of my tongue to the gums on the back of my teeth so I can't really stick out my tongue all the way. I don't really have a speech impediment or anything but I was just wondering if it affects techniques like diction or bridging and the like in any way.

Worse than that, I think it will keep you from being able to to Gene Simmons impersonations.

;)