Hello everybody!

• TMV World Legacy Member

My name is Ana, I'm portuguese, and I'm used to listen big voices in fado music but also like other genres and smoothe voices that takes a lot of my atention too! For me sing is too much natural, to even think about it, but I allways wanted to know more about my singing abilities.

That's because I'm here, to know all of your feedbacks! For me it means a lot! And I apreciate any help.

I think I have a more natural voice for jazz, pop, rnb ballads, I think I have a very smoothe tone of voice, but not well worked, at least as I wanted, I get a little bit emotional when I sing, so sometimes it's dificult to focus on pitch. But never quit to improve.

that's my video, and sorry for some audio problems, I hope it wasn't bad enough to listen my voice!

All the best for everybody here on TMV! cheers!

I think you have a fantastic base to build on. Slightly pitchy at parts, but you have a special tone to your voice and with more training/practice I could see you sounding really, really great in the near future :)

Hi Ana. :)

You have a beautiful tone to your voice. I often tell people to follow the message and the emotion to the song.

For you I must add not to let the Emotion take over. Think of it more as controlled emotion.

I also listened to Arms of an Angel. I enjoyed it very much.

You have a nice natural foundation to work from.

"You need a strong foundation to reach the heights."

Hi MDEW! thank you so much for your feedback! it really really means a lot to me! And I know I need to work a lot, in my emotion part, I have made my own efforts :) and a lot of other things on my vocals. funny because I barely can focus on my singing when I really felt the song, it just come out like an explosion lol not so good to listen, I feel like I'm screaming lol or sometimes my voice crack a bit :P all of best for you! :D

thank you so much OldPainless! :D it means a lot to me! I can feel any pitchy part, like a pain, but I don't have singing lessons,so being too cruel to myself it will not help me to share my videos with you guys and be helped :D at least until I find ways to get a good voice coach ;) all of best for you! :D

thank you so much Ronws! it means a lot to me! really! I love Faith Hill and it's my favourite song of her! and it has some meaning to me too! Tim McGraw it's a great singer too! :D all of best for you! :D

Sounds great Ana. You have a nice natural voice and it seems you're doing a lot of things right. I would say keep on working on songs that you like. Is there anything you'd like to improve upon? Something that you wish you could do a better job at?

Olá!

Surpreso com a qualidade da voz moça, muito legal, bem aberto e definido. Está bem bacana de ouvir.

Mantenha essa naturalidade e facilidade sempre. Seu canto sempre vai ter qualidade enquanto for fácil de fazer. Eu recomendo que, no caso de buscar auxílio técnico, busque um bom professor de canto lírico para te ajudar a desenvolver sua voz.

Parabéns e grave mais!

Hi geno! There are so much things I know I need to improve, but specially my sense of rythm (that's because ballads are my speciality xD I can allways play arround with the song without ruin it, but not allways works :D ) my breath problems get me nerves specially with more rythmic songs, seems like I getting asthma attack xD and my pitch roll down in agony xD My high notes need to improve too, they are not allways come naturally, so it's not good to ear, and like I said, I need to try to focus when the emotion get the best of me :P