My first original song

Rate this topic

...and it's not metal! Haha!

I've practiced my softer voice quite a bit, and I'm rather happy with it. So I started producing an electro pop song with a 80s vibe. I added an "electronic" sound to the vocals, which I find was quite fitting! :) Sound kinda robotic! Perhaps it's wrong type of forum, but it's quite a large leap from my usual style of singing.

YkbV1zTa6aA

Can't seem to get the clip embedded, so:

Vocalist Dad I'm not sure if I understand it either, but it's fun to do something else than metal... but it's hard not to at least get some elements of metal in there, as you heard! Haha! Thanks though! :D

Mauro Ariza I'm glad you like it! :)

I have to admit that the 80's sound has never really won me over, and the accompaniment sounds a little cheesy as a result (in my opinion). I do think the countermelody has great potential if it were redone with different electronic sounds or instruments, though; I was nodding my head along the whole time.

I also think your voice is pretty awesome, and it's actually what kept me listening to the song the whole time. The metal influence is pretty obvious, but it sets the song apart from other electronic music.

I think it has a lot of potential!