Jump to content

Is there a word for this singing technique?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

man, this is that "new" kind of singing with all this rolling vibrato i really can't say i like too much.

good vocalist, but not my cup of tea...the runs take away from the message i.m.o.....

but anyway, this is simply good technique.

she opens up the throat and the mouth (vertically) to create more space to accommodate the taller sound beam the vowel and the pitch causes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...