Vid of Me live with my band

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi there,

Just wanted to show you a vid of me singing and playing guitar in my band.

It's a french rock song "Un autre monde" by Telephone.

This song is not so easy as it seems ^^. Mainly A4 and always have to navigate through passagio.

Tell me if you like it ;-)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15gt60_esperaza-abyss-2013-09-28-8900_music

I'm leaving for another show tonight, see ya

• Administrator

Joshua,

I'm with geno.... Nice job on the vid :cool:

You've been here at TMV World for quite sometime, so I must ask >> Are you registered on the "Social Media" site ?

I think you should upload your video there !

Here's a quick link for your convenience >> http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/video/new

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

I so did not expect this!

I had no idea what you were singing whatsoever, but I was okay with that, because you were singing so well xD and.. Well... You are clearly a professional. Thanks for sharing this!

Thanxs Snejk!!!

I m a pro because I m paid to sing, but I don't really consider myself as a good singer. I have so many things to learn. And it's only the first year I really sing in a band...

Well, the difference on stage in such a setting is making it all sound coherent and all instruments blending into a unity, which you do. There is nothing amateurish :3 Then of course, we all want to keep developing our voices until our last breath, right? I know I don't ever want to say "Nah, I'm done now" ;)

First year? Well, then it's not complicated at all; you were born to be on stage :)

@Snejk. @Jugulator

Thanxs again.

The funny thing is that you don't realize how tired i can be ^^. It was the 5th or 6th show in a row. And we play for 3h30 or 4h30 each time.