3 Original Songs - Final mix.

Rate this topic

Sounds great, Keith, i really enjoyed it especially "Come Back To Me" and "Fighting For Air", "Fighting For Air" is a really good song. The only disclaimer i have is when it comes to some rhythm guitar parts in the song "Inside My Head". For example around 0:48 it sounds like the rhythm guitar is a little off pace. But otherwise i enjoyed the song and your voice sounds better than ever, man! Keep it up!

I've heard these songs, already, from the album, "Drop Dead," which is still on my ipod.

I bought the album some time last year. So, I bought it, it's still on my ipod, that has to mean something.

I think these mixes are a little different than the album.

"Inside my Head" - I like this mix. The full stops are very dramatic because they are so crisp and clean. This adds rhythmic punch and would be a show-stopper.

"Come Back to Me" the softer side of Keith. Excellent showcase of such a heavy sounding singer such as you able to sing light. A beast serenades a beauty sort of thing. There are some slippery rhythms in here that I have not yet figured out but, for now, like riding the rapids, I just let it go and figure it out, later, by a campfire, where I seem braver than I actually was on the trip.

"Fighting for Air" super solid, sounds like it is in the center of your voice, range and and depth of sound- wise. This is one you don't have to think about, it sings itself. And though your lyrics are always awesome, I like the striking images in here. Fighting for air, chasing anger (I Love that one.) This is one that Metallica coulda, shoulda, woulda written and is probably the most likely to get radio airplay, if you get it into such markets.

I know that the album has been out a while and you feature it on your FB page but it needs to get where customers are going to see it and want to buy it. For example, this is hard-driving music that is easy to listen to while driving. So, link it with Harley-Davidson. Get digital download cards or even a limited pressing on CD into some H-D show rooms.

Stuff like that.

keith I like the ideas, hearing "Inside My Head now".

The only problem I hear is that guitar riff that happens on 00:42 and later on at 2:00 (and other spots). Is it the intention to have it like it is? its the only part of the guitars that are not tight on the beat, and because of that sounding a bit weird, in the bad way (my opinion), on a few spots it gets tight and it sounds awesome. I love the ideas of the guitar, very heavy, full of pauses and punchy.

I think your vocals in this one could use a bit of work on interpretation to come to life, overall very tasty work.

Nice work man, keep it up.

I understand that, Keith. What I am trying to say is that I really do like what you did with "Inside my Head." Much punchier. If you ever do a video, you need some stop-motion editing to coincide with brief but definable full stops. Or is this another one of those weekends where I am misunderstood no matter what I do, I can even do what is asked of me and not be appreciated for it. I hate when that happens but what ya gonna do? Unload on someone else in an unfair and inappropriate manner?

Actually that sounds kind of nice ... fun, even ....

I understand that, Keith. What I am trying to say is that I really do like what you did with "Inside my Head." Much punchier. If you ever do a video, you need some stop-motion editing to coincide with brief but definable full stops. Or is this another one of those weekends where I am misunderstood no matter what I do, I can even do what is asked of me and not be appreciated for it. I hate when that happens but what ya gonna do? Unload on someone else in an unfair and inappropriate manner?

Actually that sounds kind of nice ... fun, even ....

Dude, that video idea is great!